Most of the Indians are finding difficult in selecting kitchen type. actually, there won’t be much difference between semi modular kitchen and fully modular kitchen. but, it has minor. Let see which one is best for you.
Fully Modular Kitchen
- Builder or contractor will handover Empty kitchen room.
- Complete kitchen build either interior designer or kitchen dealer.
- Interior designers will have more choice for innovative space planning while room is empty.
- Kitchen will be build as per industry standard. so there won’t be any constraint in fixing standard sized kitchen accessories.
- No patch work.
- Dismantling each modular cabinets are easy and you can reassemble it anywhere.
Semi Modular Kitchen
- Builder or contractor will handover kitchen with Granite slab and fixed sink.
- Granite counter-top will be place on concrete bed. So, no way for customization.
- Interior designers have limited choice for design on kitchen construction.
- Some standard sized kitchen accessories won’t fit in space after civil work.
- Civil work lead you to do many patchwork.
- Dismantling and reassemble is not possible.